How big do Border Terrier mixes get? The Border Terrier is built to be big enough to keep up with hunters on horseback and small enough to squeeze into tight spaces. Males weigh 13 to 15.5 pounds; females 11.5 to 14 pounds. They stand 10 to 11 inches.
What can you cross a Border Terrier with?
- Border Terrier-Jack Russell mix (Border Jack)
- Border Terrier-Chihuahua mix (Chi Border Terrier)
- Border Terrier-Poodle mix (Border Terrier Poodle)
- Border Terrier-Schnauzer mix (Border Terrier Schnauzer)
- Border Terrier-Pug mix (Border Pug)
Are terrier mix good dogs? Terriers and the Terrier cross can be the perfect furry addition to your family. These loving and playful dogs are excellent for children and all members of the family. Mixing a Terrier with any dog breed can give an intelligent, intuitive, and active dog who’s ready to become your best friend.
Is a Border Terrier a good family dog? In general, Border Terriers are energetic, even-tempered and eager to please, making them a good choice for a family pet. They get along well with children and other pets provided they are introduced properly.