Is a terrier mix a good dog? Terriers and the Terrier cross can be the perfect furry addition to your family. These loving and playful dogs are excellent for children and all members of the family. Mixing a Terrier with any dog breed can give an intelligent, intuitive, and active dog who’s ready to become your best friend.
What is the best terrier mix?
- Yorkiepoo (Yorkie/Poodle)
- Jack Chi (Jack Russell/Chihuahua)
- Frenchton (Boston Terrier/French Bulldog)
- Schnoodle (Schnauzer/Poodle)
- Jackabee (Jack Russell/Beagle)
- Shorkie (Yorkie/Shih Tzu)
- Ratcha (Rat Terrier/Chihuahua)
- Bochi (Boston Terrier/Chihuahua)
How much do you feed a terrier mix? Assuming your dog has a typical activity level, toy breeds should have about ¼ cups to 1 cup, small breeds should have about 1 cup to 1 2/5 cup, medium breeds should have about 2 cups to 2 2/3 cups, and large breeds should have about 2 4/5 cups to 3 cups. -Senior dogs should be fed a little less than adult dogs.
What Should I Feed My Irish terrier? Irish Terriers are known to piling on the pounds, however, so their diet should consist of biologically appropriate proteins, healthy fats, ground bones and vegetables – which are packed with essential vitamins and minerals – for optimum health and performance.