What are collar tips called? Collar Pin
As the name suggests, it has a pointed tip; it’s similar in shape and construction to a large safety pin, and it’s worn by piercing through the collar of the shirt.
How do you use collar tips?
How do you make a collar step by step?
- Add Fusible Interfacings to Collar Pieces.
- Sew the Long Collar Seam.
- Sew the Short Edge Seams.
- Trim and Turn.
- Press the Collar.
- Attach the Collar to the Collar Stand.
- Trim the Seam Allowances on the Collar Stand.
- Press Your Collar Again.
How do I keep my collar from popping up? Good old-fashioned spray starch like this works wonders at stiffening your collar, which it needs to be to stay up. Lay the collar flat on your ironing board. Spray the top of the yoke and collar with spray starch and press. Flip and repeat.