What dog food gets rid of tear stains?
- FirstMate Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Dry Dog Food – Best Overall.
- Wellness Complete Health Adult Dry Dog Food – Best Value.
- Annamaet Grain-Free Aqualuk Dry Dog Food – Best for Puppies.
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Sensitive Tear Stain Plus Dry Dog Food.
- Natural Balance L.I.D.
How do you stop tear stains on Maltese? A quick daily “face grooming” will go a long way in keeping those stains at bay. Some tips: Flush eyes with an appropriate canine eye-wash, such as saline eye-wash solutions or Terra Septic eye drops. Use an eye wash wipe and rub underneath and around the eye area.
Why does my Maltese have tear stains? It is quite amazing how low quality food can affect a dog, and particularly a toy size breed like the Maltese. Aside from upset stomach, and skin and coat issues, inferior food can cause tear staining. This is often due to artificial additives including coloring, flavoring, and/or preservatives.
What is the best wet dog food for Maltese?
- Blue Buffalo Small Breed Life Protection Formula.
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Small Breed Recipe.
- Merrick Lil’ Plates Grain-Free Small Breed Recipe.
- NUTRO Ultra Small Breed Recipe.
- Blue Wilderness Small Breed Chicken Recipe.
- Wellness Complete Health Small Breed Healthy Weight.