What is comparable to Bissell CrossWave pet pro? The Bissell Crosswave is an excellent product, but its performance comes at a price. A cheaper alternative is the Hoover Floormate. Both models can be used for vacuuming and mopping. They have a similar design and performed well in our cleaning tests.
What is the best VacMop on the market?
- Best overall: Bissell CrossWave X7 Cordless Pet Pro.
- Best reviewed on Amazon: Bissell CrossWave.
- Best value: Shark VacMop Pro.
- Best upright: Tineco Floor One S3.
- Best splurge: Roborock S7+
- Best cordless: Bissell CrossWave Cordless Max.
What is the difference between the Bissell cross wave and the Bissell cross wave pet pro?
Can you just vacuum with the Bissell CrossWave pet pro? A: Hi Val – the CrossWave isn’t intended to be used as a dry vacuum. It will vacuum and wash your hard floors and area rug at the same time. So for best results, it should always be used with water and BISSELL CrossWave Formula. A: The CrossWave is not designed for dry vacuuming.