What should I feed my French bulldog puppy?
- The Farmer’s Dog Turkey Recipe – Best Overall.
- American Journey Grain-Free Puppy Dry Dog Food – Best Value.
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Small Breed Dog Food – Premium Choice.
- Royal Canin French Bulldog Puppy Dry Dog Food.
- VICTOR Select Nutra Pro Active Puppy Dry Dog Food.
What is best to feed French bulldogs? Your French Bulldog’s diet should include high-quality animal protein from poultry, meat, and fish. Fat provides a concentrated source of energy in the form of calories, as well as omega fatty acids for skin and coat support. It should also come from animal sources to ensure easier digestion.
How long should a French Bulldog eat puppy food? Once your French Bulldog puppy is over 12 months old, transition them to Royal Canin French Bulldog Adult dry dog food for precise nutrition into their adult years.
What should you not feed French bulldogs?
- Onions, garlic, leeks and chives.
- Artificial sweetener (xylitol) in gum and mints.
- Candy and sweets.
- Some brands of peanut butter.
- Corn on the cob.
- Cooked bones.