Which dog food is lowest in protein?
- Nutro Ultra Weight Management Dry Dog Food – Best Overall.
- Gentle Giants Canine Nutrition Dry Dog Food – Best Value.
- Natural Balance L.I.D.
- Hill’s Science Diet Adult 7+ Dry Dog Food.
- Blue Buffalo Basics Limited Ingredient Diet Dry Dog Food.
- AvoDerm Weight Support Dry Dog Food.
What is a good protein percentage for puppy food? The recommended protein range for healthy puppy growth is 22-32% on a dry matter basis. These levels support optimal growth, so it is not recommended to exceed these protein levels.
What dog food is low in protein and phosphorus?
|1||Overall||Blue Buffalo Veterinary Diet KS Canned Dog Food|
|2||Non-Prescription||Forza10 Renal Dog Food|
|3||Treats||Kidney Restore Dog Treats|
|4||Sensitive Stomachs||Dave’s Pet Food Chicken and Rice Delicate Canned Dog Food for Sensitive Stomachs|
Does puppy food have less protein? Puppies need to eat more in the way of protein (including higher concentrations of specific amino acids), fat, and certain minerals than do adult dogs. Additionally, many manufacturers provide higher amounts of nutrients that are not regulated by AAFCO in their puppy foods.